Dental1 Forumss


Topic Title: Gum recession
Created On: 02/20/2016 01:26 AM
 07/27/2016 08:24 PM

Author Icon

<p>&#160;If you do need treatment, your dentist will work with a periodontist, a gum specialist, to decide on the best course of action. Along with helping you change the habits that caused the gum recession, your dentist will determine whether you would benefit from a special, deeper cleaning called a scaling and root planing. This is frequently the solution when your gum recession is caused by periodontitis. You'll also receive a new toothbrush and instructions in how best to care for your mouth to help it recover.</p>
 02/20/2016 01:26 AM

Author Icon

Hey guys, I am 53 years old. I have an intense tooth sensitivity to cold and sweet food items. This sensitivity had started before 2 years. But now it is intolerable. My <a herf=””>hubby told me that it might be gum recession</a>. In addition I noticed a tooth looks longer than normal. So I went to city oasis near Toronto and doctor said that a notch can be felt near the gum line. And he told me that, it is Gum recession which is not something you want to ignore. Now I am really tensed. Will it be an oral cancer? Please advice guys.

This locator will help you to find dental specialists in your area
Postal or Zip Code
Is it worth spending money on teeth whitening?
By varana

Posted: Jun 5, 2018
Yes it is worth it. As long as the result is that you have whiter teeth.

more more Forums
Dental1 Hero: Dr. Tom McGuire

Dr. Tom McGuire:

Practicing and Promoting Mercury-Safe Dentistry
  more Heroes
  nominate a Hero
  Hero policy
Home | About Us | Press | Make a Suggestion | Content Syndication | Terms of Service | Editorial Policy | Privacy Policy
Last updated: Mar 8, 2021  © 2021 Body1 All rights reserved.